Rambles and the Forest Park
The Tourist Office has maps available of the well-marked rambling routes throughout the area. Winter and Summer alike, they criss-cross the valley, winding through countryside and forest.
- La Roche-en-Ardenne, 10 marked rambles, 130 km, 7.00
en Mountain-Bike/Horse Riding, 7.00
- Ourthe Supérieure (area between La Roche and Houffalize),
- Ortho, (area to the south of La Roche), 65km, 7.00
- Houffalize, 10 marked rambles, 85 km, 7.00
- Erezee-Manhay, map with walking circuits, 7.00
- Hotton-Rendeux-Marcourt, map with walking, cycling,
riding circuits, 7.00
- Tenneville-Champlon, map with walking, cycling
and ski circuits, 8.00
- Barvaux-Bomal-Durbuy-Grandhan-Villers Ste Gertrude-Weris, 7.00
G.T.A. (Bouillon/La Roche), map and guide.
The Forest Park is a 15 ha (37 acre) park with 40 different species of trees. Picnic and rest areas can be found there. The reasonably flat paths make the park an ideal place for walking for families with small children, as well as for persons with reduced mobility.